high performance THPS Biocides in partnership with solvay
We are proud distributors of Solvay’s Tolcide®PS range of THPS liquid biocides in the UK. We also offer solid form THPS, developed in partnership with Solvay using the Tolcide®PS product
fast acting, broad spectrum THPS biocide
Clean, treat and protect industrial and commercial/HVAC cooling systems with our range of high performance biocides, available in liquid and solid forms.
We are proud distributors of Solvay’s Tolcide®PS range of THPS liquid biocides in the UK. We also offer solid form THPS biocides, developed in partnership with Solvay using the Tolcide®PS product.
OUR THPS BIOCIDE CHEMICAL RANGE
Solvay’s Tolcide®PS liquid THPS biocide range
- Tolcide®PS24E – specifically designed for HVAC cooling towers
- TolCide®PS50A – for medium sized applications in open cooling and closed loops
- TolCide®PS70A – for large sized applications in open cooling and closed loops
- TolCide®PS75 & Tolcide®PS24 also available on request.
- All products available in 5kg, 25kg, 210kg drums and IBC
SolCide™ PS160 solid THPS biocide range
- SolCide™ PS160S
- Solid version of PS70A in stick form for manual dosing of closed systems and industrial process water
- Available in 300g sticks
- SolCide™ PS160
- Solid version of PS70A in jar form designed to be used in SolidTek™ dissolvers to enable automated dosing of open evaporative cooling systems and process systems
- Available in 4 kg jars
why you should use thps the benefits are clear
Fast-acting, broad spectrum micro-biocide
- Effective against all problematic cooling water bacteria
- Specific modes of action against SRB (Sulphate Reducing Bacteria)
- Effective control of legionella and host organisms
- Effective against green algae
Easy to use
- Easy to handle, low volatility
- Easy to monitor and optimise dose with simple iodometric field test kit
Regulatory and environmentally compliant
- Relatively low aquatic toxicity at use levels
- Rapidly degrades into non-active materials; typical half-life is 6 – 12 hours
- EU BPR supported for PT 11 and 12 (PT11 = Preservatives for liquid cooling and processing systems. PT12 = Slimicides).
look into our thps biocide range today
interested in becoming a distributor for solidtek™?
BRITONWOOD TRADING ESTATE
KNOWSLEY INDUSTRIAL PARK
LIVERPOOL L33 7YN